Emergency Connectivity Fund
Viaero Wireless is ready to help our communities stay connected throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The FCC's Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) will further facilitate our commitment to the internet connectivity requirements of K-12 schools and public libraries. As a trusted provider of cellular and internet service to schools and libraries, Viaero is ready to fill any connectivity gaps these organizations need to fill.
What Does the ECF Pay For?
Schools and libraries eligible for E-rate can apply for ECF funding to cover:
- Fixed or mobile broadband internet access for remote use by students, staff, and patrons.
- Up to $250 for Wi-Fi hotspots
- Up to $400 for the connected equipment, such as laptops, tablets, modems, & routers
- Installation costs and taxes associated with the service and equipment
How Can Viaero Help Me?
We have the following types of services with internet connectivity options:
- Unlimited cellular plans
- ProConnect & HomeConnect
- Hotspot plans
What is ConnectED?
ConnectED is a complete remote learning service package for only $15/mo. that includes:
- Unlimited data and personalized customer service
- Network speeds up to 3Mbps with SD video streaming
- Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot device for $99
- CIPA-compliant content and MDM platform upon request
We deliver internet connectivity through the mobile Wi-Fi hotspot and our local, reliable network. Students, staff, and patrons can connect from home or any place that receives a wireless network signal.
Can You Work with My School or Library?
Viaero Wireless can partner with any school or library that is eligible for E-rate. The school or library does not have to be a current E-rate participant.
How Does the Program Work?
- Schools and libraries are not able to receive reimbursement for expenses that are already being reimbursed under other pandemic-related federal relief programs.
- Rural schools and libraries receive their standard E-rate discount plus 5%.
- FCC form 474 that requests reimbursement must indicate whether the school/library or Viaero Wireless will bill USAC for the funding.
- Eligible schools and libraries who choose to invoice USAC directly may do so before making payment in full to the service provider or vendor. However, schools or libraries must remit payment to the provider or vendor and verification of that payment to USAC within 30 days after receipt of the requested ECF support.
- Schools and libraries can apply between June 29th and August 13th, 2021.
My School or Library Wants to Partner with Viaero. Whom Can I Contact?
Please click here to fill out our contact form. One of our representatives will be in touch as soon as possible.